Staff Undergraduate Counselor:

The Staff Undergraduate Counselor is the Department's Student Affairs Officer.

The Staff Undergraduate Counselor is available primarily by appointment. To schedule an appointment, please call or send an email, providing your full name, UID number, reason for meeting, a call back number or email address and provide at least two possible choices of dates and times you wish to meet.

Faculty Undergraduate Advisers:

There are also several faculty who serve as undergraduate advisers.  For their names and contact information, click here.

The Faculty Undergraduate Advisors (who may change from year to year) hold regular office hours or are available by appointment.