Room Reservation Request
UCLA Linguistics offers available rooms for use in conducting university and student affairs. Please review our available rooms and policies below before filling out a reservation request.
Room Use Policies
- Room reservations are not guaranteed and are subject to availability prioritizing Linguistics events.
- Food or drink items are allowed only if table cloths are used. UCLA Linguistics’ fabric table cloths may be requested, however they should be folded and returned the first business day following the event.
- Kitchenette spaces (where available) will be available with the coordinating room during the reserved time only.
- If you are affiliated with UCLA Linguistics, you may request to borrow the department’s branded table cloth for any table on which food will not be located. You may attach items to it using removable tape or safety pins only.
- For rooms reserved during our normal hours (Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm), you will be required to stop by our office at Campbell 3125 no more than 15 minutes before the start of your reservation to be let into the room.
- Rooms reserved outside of our business hours will also require a Key Request Form (below). Please note that lost keys are subject to a $10 fine.
Rooms reserved outside of our business hours will also require a Key Request form. All keys must be picked up during our normal hours (Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm) and returned within 2 business days following the final day of use. Please note that lost keys are subject to a $10 fine, per key.