Summer Classes In Linguistics
Why Attend Linguistics Courses This Summer?
- To fulfill your interest in the field of linguistics
- To help you graduate sooner
- To get a head start on General Education requirements
- To complete your prep. courses so you can take upper division Linguistics classes sooner
- To start working on your requirements for the Linguistics major(s)
- To take advantage of summer’s smaller classes and relaxed atmosphere
- To change academic or geographic environment
- To see what it’s like to take a class at UCLA
What Is Linguistics?
Linguistics is the systematic study of human language in general. Linguists try to understand how languages are put together, how they are alike and how they differ from one another, how they change and how people learn and use them.
What Courses Are Offered?
Summer 2019 courses coming soon! You can find the course schedule times by visiting this UCLA Registrar’s page.
For general questions about Linguistics, please contact the Undergraduate Student Affairs Officer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I enroll?
Summer sessions office and email:
1331 Murphy Hall
Tel: (310) 825-4101