- This event has passed.
AMP 2022 @ UCLA
The Annual Meeting on Phonology (AMP), founded in 2013, is held every Fall, and showcases high quality research in all areas of phonology. UCLA is proud to host this year’s conference, from 21-23 October, 2022.
The conference will be held in person in 314 Royce Hall at UCLA. To attend, participants will be required to show proof of vaccination or a recent negative test result.
Caution: this is not the final schedule and is posted to assist attendees in planning.
Download the schedule here.
How to Register:
All conference participants will be required to register.
The deadline for Early Bird registration ($75, $15 students/unemployed) is October 3.
The absolute deadline for registration ($100, $20 students/unemployed) is October 18.
Please visit this site to register: https://commerce.cashnet.com/40650LING.
Gaja Jarosz (UMass Amherst)
Hannah Sande (UC Berkeley)
Donca Steriade (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Registration closes: October 18, 2022
- Oral presentation speakers must accept their offer of presentation: September 20, 2022
- Conference dates: October 21-23, 2022
- Proceedings submission deadline: January 1, 2023
- Department of Linguistics, University of California, Los Angeles
- Humanities Division, University of California, Los Angeles
- Theresa M. and Henry P. Biggs Centennial Term Chair in Linguistics
Please send all queries to conference organizers at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMP Organizing Committee 2022
- Noah Elkins
- Bruce Hayes (chair)
- Jinyoung Jo
- Jian-Leat Siah